Welcome to Care Groups
Imagine being part of a Care Group where:
- People meet to encourage each other in spiritual growth through Bible study, discussion, prayer, etc.
- Friends provide support and encouragement to each other in times of difficulty.
- Group members provide for social needs and the need for “connectedness.”
- You can be plugged in with what is happening at Broadway.
- You will grow personally and learn how to “let your little light shine.”
- You are provided with opportunities for service.
- You can help Broadway achieve its mission.
If you answered "Yes" to any (or all) of these questions, then Broadway has a Care Group for you.
Want more information?
Contact Pastor Gary at the church office - 604.792.9147.
The Care Group Leaders and the Growth and Discipleship Council would encourage you to consider the following:
- If you have been a Care Group member please continue with your participation in a group. If you have been in a group for several years, consider going to a different group to get to know new people and exposure to new ideas and methods. Care Group leaders are unanimous in encouraging some movement among group members.
If you are not a member of a Care Group consider joining a group for the following reasons:
- Care Groups are for caring for spiritual, social, and emotional needs. These groups provide for interpersonal support and encouragement during times of difficulty.
- A lot of church business is discussed in Care Groups. You need to be a member of a group in order to be informed of what is going on.