Introduction to Youth
Leading youth to love & follow Jesus.
"You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22:37-39
Six Foundational Principles of Broadway Youth Ministries
- To provide an atmosphere that will encourage teens to love Jesus.
- To encourage youth to exercise spiritual self care and nurture.
- To nurture the importance of being committed participants in Broadway Church.
- To train and encourage youth to be active in reaching the lost.
- To encourage the practice of critiquing the culture/society through the grid of God’s word.
- To assist youth to be journey conscious.
Check out the Calendar for details of the Fall Kick Off and weekly events.
Down load and fill in the Youth Permission Form and Waiver for 2016-2017 year: and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to subscribe to our blog: link